These are recipes that I have found in magazines, online or off of food packaging that I have yet to try but I think sound either fun to try or yummy as heck =)
Thursday, 28 February 2013
Everyone loves chocolate bark. Here is a great Easter version. Add your favourite chocolates and candies to make this bark your own!
2lb. ~ white chocolate chips
2 Gel-based Easter colored Dyes
Your favorite pastel colored Candy
1 ~ Large Bowl
4 ~ Small Bowls
1. Take some aluminum foil and wrap a cookie sheet.
2. In a large bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave. Heat in 30-second intervals. After each interval stir the chocolate chips. Be VERY careful not to overheat the chocolate chips or they will clump.
3. Choose two dye colors. Seperate two large spoonfuls of the melted white chocolate into each of the small bowls. Add your desired color to each bowl.
4. Pour the remaining melted white chocolate out onto the foil-lined baking sheet and spread in an even layer.
5. Spoon out all the colored white chocolate randomly over the white chocolate layer. Use a spoon, knife or spatula to mix through the white chocolate.
6. Take your desired Easter/pastel colored candy over the chocolate. Make sure to press the candy into the chocolate so it is secure in the chocolate. You can add anything to bark, pretzel pieces, peanuts and raisins as well as your Easter candy. Have some fun with it.
7. Place the baking sheet in the freezer until completely hardened, approximately 15-30 mins
8. Break into pieces. Bark is usually broken into uneven pieces.