- 2 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- For the crust, pulse flour, brown sugar and salt in food processor. Add in chilled butter and pulse until a rough, crumbly texture. While pulsing, add milk until dough comes together. Shape dough into a disc, wrap and chill for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. and sprinkle a 9-inch pie plate lightly with flour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to about a 10-inch circle and line pie plate, pinching edges.
- For filling, toss sugar, cinnamon and raisins together and spread over bottom of dough. Carefully pour in cream and sprinkle top with cinnamon. Bake for 10 minutes, then reduce heat to 400 degrees F. and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until crust is brown and filling is browned and bubbly.
- Serve pie warm or at room temperature.