Tuesday 23 April 2013

Pudding Pops ~ Chocolate Cookies and Cream

I can just remember the Bill Cosby Jello Pudding Pops commercial from when I was a kid.... Yes I am sort of dating myself with that comment lol. My mom never bought them for us, so these are a REAL treat for me :)


1 ~  Pkg. (4 serving size) Jello-o Chocolate Instant Pudding

2  ~ Cups cold milk

6  ~ Oreo Cookies

1/2 cup ~ thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping




1.  Beat Pudding mix and milk with a whisk in a large bowl.for 2 minutes.

2.  Place cookies is a resealable plastic bag; seal the bag.  Use rolling pin to crush the cookies.

3.  Add crushed cookies and cool whip to pudding.  Stir just until blended.

4.  Spoon into 9 small paper or plastic cups

5.  Insert wooden popsicle sticks or plastic spoons into each  for a handle. 

Freeze for 5 hours or until firm. To remove from cup, place the bottom of the cup in a bowl of warm water for 15 seconds. Press up on bottom of the cup.

Custom Search

No comments:

Post a Comment