- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sweetened coconut, grounded
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup dark or semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup butterscotch chips
- 2/3 cup green chocolate wafers
- 1/2 cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup Irish cream
1) Combine graham cracker crumbs and ground coconut and melted butter in a bowl. Mix together to moisten all crumbs. Press into a 10 inch square pan, sprayed with non stick spray or butter. Place the pan in the fridge for 10 minutes.
2) Preheat the oven to 300F. Bake for 10 minutes.
3) In a large measuring cup mix together milk and irish cream.
4) After the crust is baked, remove from oven. Increase oven temp to 325F. Top with walnuts, both chips and end with the green chocolate and coconut. Pour the milk/cream mixture over top.
5) Bake for 30-35 minutes, rotating the pan half way. The mixture will be slightly golden on the edges.