These adorable croquettes are sure to please your tiny tots! A healthy fun treat for Easter day! Try using ranch dressing as a dip for the carrots too.
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- dash of cumin
- dash of garlic powder
- dash of all spice
- Bread crumbs for coating
- Parsley sprigs for garnish
1. Mix all ingredients, except bread crumbs reserved for coating.
2. Shape mixture into cone-shaped carrots, packing mixture together well.
3. Gently roll in bread crumbs and set on a platter.
4. Spray skillet with non-stick spray or use about a teaspoon of olive oil in pan. Over medium
heat, fry croquettes until golden brown, turning once, about 3 minutes per side.